Enjoy great classic and skate skiing on the Lake Windermere Whiteway trail system for the entire season. Membership rates are the lowest in the Columbia Valley!
- Annual trail pass to Lake Windermere Whiteway and Lake Lillian Whiteway
- Access to Club Programs: Bunnies, Jackrabbits, Track Attack, Junior Development Program, Classic and Skate Clinics
- Discount for Best of Banff Mountain Film Festival World Tour (January)
- Discount for club loppet at Nipika Mountain Resort
- Invitation to winter season kick-off social
- Discount on trail passes at Nipika Mountain Resort
- Discount on trail passes for Panorama Nordic Centre
- Discount at Crazy Soles running/yoga/Nordic store
- Annual subscription to CCBC Ski XC Magazine
- Free year end BBQ at the Hale Hut!
Club Membership Rates
- Individual $60
- Family $140
- Day Use of Lake Windermere Whiteway Trails $5
Membership and day use fees contribute to the day-to-day operations of the club including the maintenance of the Whiteway Trail System.
Club membership registers you with Cross Country BC (with accompanying insurance) for which the club remits $10 for each registered member.
Does not include club membership
$55 Bunny Rabbit (3-5 yrs)
$85 Jackrabbit (6-9 yrs)
$120 Track Attack (10 yrs)
$200 JDP Lite (training only one day/wk)
$250 JDP 1st Year (1st time in JDP)
$300 JDP (dryland, on snow training)