Annual Nipika Halloween Camp!
Friday October 28 @ 4 :30 pm -Sunday October 30 @ 12 :30pm
The Annual Nipika Halloween Camp is a dryland Camp, open to members of a Toby Creek Nordic Skill Development Program
- $105 for full camp + $50 for accommodation in the Barn ($155 total). All meals will be provided for registered athletes as part of the registration fee.
- $45 for participants who bring their own meals and don’t stay in the barn
- Meals may be purchased for registered and un-registered family members in the registration form: Friday food $15 / Saturday food $30 / Sunday food $15 (snacks included for all days)
The cabins at Nipika are full, but parents can bring campers/trailers/tents and set up in the South meadow. The fee per night will be $25.00 per unit.
Camp Schedule :
- October 28, Friday Evening
- 16:30 Camp information Session for Parents, Coaches, and athletes
- 17:00 – 19:00 Outdoor Team building and dryland activities
- October 29, Saturday
- 9:00-12;00: running/walking session + games and fun orienteering session
- 14:00: 17:00: Games (soccer, frisby…), treasure hunt.
- Evening : Grilled mashmallows and friendy stories, friendly costume evening
- October 30, Sunday
- 9:00-12:00 The Toby Creek Highlands games
- Caber toss, Stone put, stick toss, sprint… let’s enjoy a funny day with different contests. You enjoyed the Olympics? Let’s try the Toby Creek Highlands games!
What to Bring for training:
- Please leave electronic devices away for the weekend!
- Nordic walking poles (or classic poles)
- outdoor clothes for all weather/training conditions (shorts and pants, hat, rain gear, cold waether gear etc.)
- small backpack for packing lunch and drinks
- water bottle
- Running shoes and indoor/outdoor comfortable/workout gear
- BC Health card number
Anyone participating needs to be a member of the club: https://tobycreeknordic.com/membership
or being part of Fernie/Kimberley/Golden ski club
We need quite a few more volunteers to make the Halloween camp a
success. If you have athlete(s) registered, please click the link below
to add your name to the list. We can’t do it without you!
**please add a note on the form telling us if you are DAY participants
or If you are staying OVERNIGHT at NIPIKA.